March 28, 2024, 06:16:46 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

News

Started by Postscript, August 31, 2010, 03:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Postscript

Hi all, I haven't been around in a while.  I just thought I would let you know I've had the interviews for the promotion at work and I have been recommended for the position.   Just going through the waiting process now, it has to be advertised as a provisional promotion, then I have to wait 7 days in case of objections.

Pen

That's wonderful! I hope it all works out for you. Go get 'em!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

cremebrulee

sending you best regards, and wanted to let you know, you are missed....
will be keeping my fingers crossed for you....let us know...

Hugs
Creme

kathleen

Rooting for you,
Kathleen

Postscript

Thanks ladies  :) I'm excited to be official after three years of "acting" in the role.  Last year I missed out and I was kind of down, especially as I had to train someone to do the role, but that worked out to my advantage in the end, showing I am a team player apparently.

Your good wishes mean a lot to me.