July 16, 2019, 08:15:30 am


"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

daughter inlaw is so evil

Started by tiffany, July 29, 2013, 02:43:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


HELLO ALL  i am new to this site and would really like some advice,,, i have a dil that is evil, to shorten things, my son and dil  are on drugs , i took custody of my gd a year ago,, when she goes to visit her parents my dil always hurts her in her private area  and then accuses someone else of hurting her,, dcs isnt no help ,, my grand daughter begs me not to take her back what can i do.


Welcome - Please go the out Home Page and under the heading of Open Me First read the three posts there for new members. Please pay special attention to the Forum Agreement to make sure WWU is a fit. We're a monitored Website.

I would see an attorney and take legal action to stop the abusive visits. Sending love...
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama


Find money for a hidden camera.  You can buy them from the Spy Shop in NYC. They have an online store.  Or, you can walk in if you are in the city.


Take the child to a doctor to have physical sexual abuse confirmed..  If it is.. call the police...   have charges pressed against the parents.  THEN get the child some emotional and psychiatric counseling.   


I agree that taking legal action or taking the child to the doctor to confirm sexual abuse and contacting law enforcement is necessary.  Here, often people contact the Dept. of Social Services to report possible abuse and they investigate to see if the allegations are founded.  But if you take her to the doctor and the doctor believes there has been abuse he will be obligated to report it too.  I would report it either way, even if the doctor isn't able to confirm abuse, based on what she has told you.  And I agree that if it has been happening the child needs therapy right away and needs to be protected. 


This thread is worrying me. It is beyond what WWU is established to do. Your situation is a serious crisis and needs the kind of legal, psychological and law enforcement intervention that a Web-forum can't provide. Please seek direct help immediately and know that we are all in your corner.
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama