Author Topic: Topic removed. May I ask why?  (Read 1042 times)

Shelby

Topic removed. May I ask why?
« on: February 05, 2012, 07:28:48 PM »
I just got a couple of emails - one telling me that Luise had responded to a topic I had started (she had actually responded a couple of times) - and then another one telling me my topic had been removed.  May I ask why?  I would simply like to understand.  Thank you.

Offline luise.volta

• Global Moderator
  • Luise Volta
    • View Profile
    • Wise Women Unite
Re: Topic removed. May I ask why?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 07:35:59 PM »
I just felt we needed to move on. Sending love...
"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." Winnie the Pooh

Shelby

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 07:38:14 PM »
Isn't a thread usually locked, not completely removed when there is a need to move on?  I felt it was a thread with thoughtful, mature responses from fine women such as Pen, Doe and yourself, Luise.  I would like to understand the criteria for locking as opposed to removing a thread.  Thank you very much.

Offline luise.volta

• Global Moderator
  • Luise Volta
    • View Profile
    • Wise Women Unite
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 07:43:39 PM »
There's nothing that has to be understood beyond the fact that I chose to lock the thread and suggested we move on. I don't need any criteria, since it is my Website. I am always doing my best to keep the site balanced to the best of my ability. Sending love...
"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." Winnie the Pooh