March 28, 2024, 05:30:46 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Finding You on MyFitness pal

Started by Doe, February 06, 2012, 03:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doe

Ok, I know I should be able to figure it out but can't.  How do I find y'all on Fitness Pal?  I'm on as Faydoe.

luise.volta

D - I made this a new topic. Pooh, would you let Doe and themuffin in on how to join our little band on MyFitnessPal, please You got me over there but I forgot how.  ???
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pooh

Find a Member:  Go to the "Community" tab and click it.  Underneath it will now show some different options.  Click "Find Members".  Now you get several options to search by: Gender, age, etc.  The last one says "Username or Email".  You can type in a members name there and search for them.  If you type in "Weegi", it should bring Luise's profile up (she currently has a pic of her baby doll puppy).  It will then allow you to ask to be her friend.  Once she accepts, you can click on her profile and see all her friends to find everybody else.  Click on their pics and it will take you to their profile, where you can send them friend requests. 
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Pooh

This is the link to the original thread when we started the fitness plan.  It's long, but it has directions for various things scattered in it.

http://www.wisewomenunite.com/index.php/topic,2007.msg44797.html#msg44797
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell