March 28, 2024, 06:34:56 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Today's Positive Thought

Started by Pooh, January 20, 2012, 12:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luise.volta

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

forever spring

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
  ;)

PS: Downloaded from www.thinkexist.com. Great website to brighten up dark days!

luise.volta

Beth 2011

Ms. Luise, Pooh, Pam, Lancaster Lady, Doe, and others I have not named....  Thank you for listening to me when I pop in.  I had not posted for a while but I did think about everyone here everyday.  I wish each and everyone one here a Happy Mother's Day.   :)    You all help me keep my head on straight.  XOXOXO

luise.volta

You're welcome! Have a great day, too. Sending love...

lancaster lady

Hi Beth ........always happy to hear from you , have  a great weekend ..... :)

forever spring

Lovely to hear this wonderful feedback Beth. Everybody here agrees with you, I'm sure This is a great site, a source of comfort for sore souls!

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe

Pen

Beth and everyone, me too  ;D
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Pooh

Thank you Beth!  Me three!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

lancaster lady

Thought I'd mention that you are still wearing your Santa suit Pooh ?
Time for the shades and Hawaiian shirt ....lol

forever spring

Lol to the Santa suit! Pooh in shades and Hawaiian shirt will be a treat for the eye!

luise.volta

Santa Suit on Mothers Day..."Deck The Halls With Boughs Of Tulips..."  8)

forever spring

artlady

" Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God "     Leo Buscaglia

So I need to really get back to painting more .  As mother's we were given a gift with our children so we need to do the best with can with those gifts even when they get cracked, wrinkled, prickly and jsut down right hard to live with.

luise.volta

Positive Thought: I have a little package here from Hawaii that says: Do Not Open Until 5-13! :-)