March 28, 2024, 01:14:26 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Kate

Started by 2chickiebaby, April 13, 2010, 08:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2chickiebaby

Oh my Lord!!! I'm sorry but Kate can't dance....on DWtheStars.  Oh my goodness...poor thing is like a Clod Hopper. Just
a Clod.  She walks, bless her heart; it's dancing, not walking.

Too many babies, I guess. :-X    they hindered her feet from moving.  She's doing it for
her kids, though.  Hello? 

2chickiebaby

so do you think Kate will be voted off DWTStars or will she get to walk another week??  A nail biter!

RedRose

I think she's gone

2chickiebaby

Oh my gosh!  You're kidding!  What will happen to the kids? 

Quote from: RedRose on April 13, 2010, 06:00:53 PM
I think she's gone

RedRose

2chickiebaby

Double Drats, I missed it.  I'll have to look it up.....now her kids will go hungry and what are we going to do?

RedRose

I missed it too...let her children dance next year...wouldn't that be cute

2chickiebaby

Yes, I think it would be so cute. I just know their Dad would like to dance too. He's such a keeper, that guy. He's mad
now, I think because Kate is doing so well.  Do you think Kate talks like a normal person? 

Quote from: RedRose on April 13, 2010, 06:18:09 PM
I missed it too...let her children dance next year...wouldn't that be cute