March 28, 2024, 11:36:29 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Shhhhhh! Secret Good News...

Started by cocobars, March 16, 2010, 01:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cocobars

I just overheard them talking about hiring me full time, instead of calling me back in constantly!  I don't think they know I overheard.

Cross your fingers...

Marilyn

My fingers are crossed and my toes!!! :) :) :)

Happy for you Coco.

cocobars

Anna, Mominwaiting!  I knew I could count on you two!  Thank you so much for keeping me close!

Hope

Coco,
If they have any idea what's good for the business, they will hire you full time.  I'm sending positive thoughts to you.
Love and hugs, Hope

cocobars

;D Thank you Hope!  I haven't heard anything lately, but I do know that they may wait till the next assignment... :(

RedRose

Good Luck Coco..I hope you hear soon

cocobars

Thank you Rose.  I'm still crossing my fingers, but I get the impression it's going to take awhile.  One of the ladies there, spoke to me "secretly" and said they are considering that.  She said she understood that they will probably wait a little after this assignment (about a month or so :().

I'm still excited because it will be a great opportunity for me, that I don't believe I would ever have had without that boss and his confidence in me.  I'm thankful for what I have and it's still exciting.

But, cross your fingers for me, just in case!  OK? ;) ;D

RedRose

ok Coco...my fingers are double-crossed  :o

cocobars

Thanks!  I'll need it!  I don't have the credentials for this job and so far have been very lucky.  This is a big thing for me and I need something big.  I'm starting from nothing, but if this happens I'll know God is smiling on me - especially in this job market this day and age. What I didn't say was that there were other much younger (I call them) girls who were trying to knock me out of the way.  My boss saw what they were doing (long story short) and their actions just moved me up and got them out.  So I'm also past the age where jobs are easily had anymore on top of not having credentials. 

I've got a big head - even if they don't hire me.  I can't believe I've gone this far and passed so many people who did have college educations.  I'm excited and silent.  He doesn't know I know and the woman who pulled me aside this week, told me privately! :)

2chickiebaby

Good Luck, Coco!!!!  You'll get it for sure!

cocobars

Thanks Chickie!  Crossing fingers, toes, legs, eyes.

Maybe not eyes, they'll have second thoughts.

Thank you!

cremebrulee

sending you all good karma for a hire, good luck cocoa

hugs
Creme

cocobars

Thanks Creme!  I need all the "good karma" I can get for this job! 

I'm happy you're back!

Sending big hugs!  I hope you feel them!