March 29, 2024, 08:59:09 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

The Bachelor

Started by renny97, March 01, 2010, 05:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renny97

The bachelorettes are meeting the parents!!!!!!!! Mother, already liked one and told Lynley (sp?) what was important. She wanted her son's "possible" wife to get along with SILs.

The second bachelorette, (H?) didn't go over well AT ALL! She was "shooting barbs" at the family dinner! Mother, was shooting daggers!

Wouldn't it be something to see a video of the first meeting our DIL? I think their should be an interview and follow-up Q & A, don't you?

2chickiebaby

he chose Vienna....I think he liked her zest for life. The other girls didn't like her but he said he didn't care.  He really is in love, you can tell.  I think she loves him too.

They look really happy.