March 28, 2024, 01:52:45 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

200th Member

Started by luise.volta, February 22, 2010, 12:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luise.volta

Our 200th Member just joined. Praise be!!!
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

cocobars

WOW!

Welcome Kimmel!  How does it feel to be someone special??

;D  ;D ;D

luise.volta

Isn't it wonderful how that works. Each one of us is a number and without even one of us, we wouldn't add up to 200! Who knows where we will go from here!  ;D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

cocobars

What a wonderful place!  And growing...  There really is a place for us, isn't there?  And it's right here!

renny97

8) Sooooooooo Coooollll!  8)

cocobars

Renny?  Where have you been?

You get your sweet self back in here and tell us what's going on!

So, I want to know how you're doing at work!  Has that slacker been caught yet? ;D

I am hoping you get some more "hard workers" helping you out!  You deserve that!   :)

renny97

Hi Coco,
Thanks. I was sick and layin low. How's your new job treatin' ya?

cocobars

My job seems to be treating me well!  I get the impression this might go somewhere!   :) Crossing my fingers!

renny97

Good, happy for you.

Crossing mine, too! I am still looking for a second job.....it would sure answer some prayers.

2chickiebaby

Goodnight Renny :) Goodnight John Boy :)

cocobars