March 28, 2024, 07:09:41 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Bon Voyage (sp) to me

Started by FAFE, November 10, 2011, 06:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAFE

Told y'all I was only leaving my kids a paid for house and two paid for (old) cars.  Going on an Eastern Carribean cruise on Sat.  Leaving in the morning for Ft Lauderdale.  See y'all in a week or so.

luise.volta

Yippee - Yay! Have a wonderful time!
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pen

Enjoy! You've earned it, you deserve it!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Doe

A little jealous here..  We've already had 2 big snow storms. Have fun!

Kate123

Sounds wonderful-have a great time!

pam1

Woot woot, have a great time!

Hey, didn't you just get back from vacation just a few months ago?  You lucky duck :) 
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

FAFE

I'mmmmm back!  Yes, we went on a cruise in May on the same ship as this trip.  Saw several of the passengers that was on it in May and lots of crew members we knew.  Will not travel (except for Christmas and Thanksgiving - day trips) until January, then I'm off again!  I love retirement. 

Pen

You're a lucky duck, FAFE. I'm happy you are having such great fun!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

luise.volta

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

pam1

People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

sesamejane

Fill us in about your good time when you get back!! ;D