March 28, 2024, 08:50:45 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Fill In the Blanks About Yourself

Started by cremebrulee, January 11, 2010, 05:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cremebrulee

"A word that describes me is (1) ________________. If you really know me then you know that I love (2) ________________but I can't stand (3) _____________." Copy and paste this in your status to see what people have to say about you

1.  Very Deep
2.  The Ocean
3.  Mean people that pick on others

cocobars

1.  Spiritual
2.  Cooking, gardening and a martini on the patio
3.  liars (they hurt everyone)

Creme I like the ocean too.  Used to live on the ocean and I miss that!  Since I moved north, I've had to find other "loves!"  HA!

cremebrulee

Coco
Ohhh boy, i don't believe I could move to far from the ocean...I love it...and the carribean is just fantastic....
I live near the beach and grew up there...we used to go every weekend...I sometimes take a ride out of the fishing boats...and it's just so poetically moving...love to go there in the winter and rent a place right on the beach...off season there it is totally different...no tourists...just locals, who ride horses on the beach, walk they're dogs or race up and down on jeeps and trucks....people are really friendly...
Hope to to there next Christmas....for vacation...

Orly

1. Confused/conflicted
2. My guys. Then my friends.
3. the idiot that recently caused a death of a family member.

mom2

A word that describes me is (1) ________________. If you really know me then you know that I love (2) ________________but I can't stand (3)

(1) Honest
(2) old people, kids and animals
(3) sneaks, liars and two faced people

cremebrulee

I'm going to also add...self imposed people who can't see past they're own noses....as well as meanies who pick on others....and ruin lives...

RedRose

"A word that describes me is (1) ________________. If you really know me then you know that I love (2) ________________but I can't stand (3) _____________."

1.  sensitive
2.  my husband, my children, being a Grandma
3.  confrontation

2chickiebaby

"A word that describes me is (1) ________________. If you really know me then you know that I love (2) ________________but I can't stand (3) _____________."

1. tenderhearted
2. Family, friends
3. betrayers

Invisible

1. angry/heartbroken
2. my son
3. my situation

Quote from: cremebrulee on January 11, 2010, 05:36:27 AM
"A word that describes me is (1) ________________. If you really know me then you know that I love (2) ________________but I can't stand (3) _____________." Copy and paste this in your status to see what people have to say about you

1.  Very Deep
2.  The Ocean
3.  Mean people that pick on others