March 28, 2024, 05:12:26 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Luise Volta!!!!!!

Started by Pooh, April 15, 2011, 01:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faithlooksup

When I began my first day on WWU I can remember my first post "What Did I Do Wrong?" I wrote a little bit about my situation and I can still till this very day remember Luise's post to me....Luise wrote....."I will tell you what you did wrong...Nothing!"  I know you wrote more Luise but those words will forever remain with me~~those are the words which woke me up!  Those are the words which gave me strength and insight...Those are also the same words which I have shared to new members as well.......YOU Luise have breathed new life into us, you, have taught us that there is indeed a light at the end of that dark tunnel, you gave hope when there was only despair and with your one line zingers you brought laughter when there were tears.....

It is understandable why you would need time to regroup---some "Luise Time" is what you need...But, please dont take to long, for Luise God is not done with all of us yet.....

Sending Love and Prayers,  Faith