March 28, 2024, 08:40:20 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Anna

Started by luise.volta, January 29, 2011, 02:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna

Thank-you Louise, Pooh, Pen, Redrose, Nana, Hope, Faith, & all the other ladies here that have helped me through some pretty rough times.  You'll never know how much I appreciate all of you.  (((((hugs)))))  Anna.

Pen

That's what we're here for, Anna, as you are for us.

Laurie, I'll ask a friend who is the best Mexican cook there is. It shouldn't be too hard to duplicate the shrimp dish.

BTW, I got flowers and chocolate - no handyman :(  Well, sort of a handyman  ;)
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Hope

Anna,
It's just good to have you back.  How is your Dad doing?
Hugs, Hope

LaurieS

Quote from: Pen on February 15, 2011, 07:19:10 PM

Laurie, I'll ask a friend who is the best Mexican cook there is. It shouldn't be too hard to duplicate the shrimp dish.

BTW, I got flowers and chocolate - no handyman :(  Well, sort of a handyman  ;)

Thanks Pen.. they use to make it for me but now they claim that the price of pineapples has gone up and it makes the dish to expensive... I think it's more like, not many people ordered it.. but ask her because I never would have thought pineapple,onion, and green bell peppers would be such a wonderful combination.