April 18, 2024, 06:10:34 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

remember to always end with "i love you"

Started by erma, December 20, 2010, 02:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faithlooksup

Hi Erma,  I am soooo sorry for your loss...and why does this always have to happen during the holidays?    I can remember when I was in grade school one of my friends Paul had died he was 12 years old.   I was so upset with this and I just could not understand why he died.  So my mother sat me down one eve and told me "God does not just want old people, he needs young ones also for they then become our angels."  Long story short, however true or not~I still carry that in my Heart, for it did indeed leave a lasting impression upon me.
Thinking of you along with your family and friend at this time.
HUGS, Faith

Faithlooksup

I would always tell my Mom~"I Love You" and she would say "I Love You More."  How I miss those words from her..... Faith :(

Pooh

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell