March 28, 2024, 03:17:21 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

The Fruitcake Lady

Started by 2chickiebaby, September 15, 2009, 08:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnnieB

You got me addicted on this!   I keep finding new ones to watch.....

I guess it's better than watching Maury, eh?

2chickiebaby

There was, never will be again, The Fruitcake Lady.  So funny!!! 

RedRose

lol....I'm going looking for more too....haha

cocobars

She is hilariouis and I just love her!  She had her own show for awhile!  I haven't seen her for over a year...

Thanks Chickie, for bringing her here!!!

2chickiebaby

Coco, do you know why you haven't seen The Fruitcake Lady for awhile?

She's dead.

cocobars

OH no!  I didn't know that! 

Well, she will be missed - and remembered very fondly!  I can't think of anything better to leave behind than laughter!

What a wonderful lady she was!  I just look at her and bust up!

2chickiebaby

Me too..she's the funniest thing!!  She has the driest wit on earth (had) and calls it with that Southun drawl so deadpan.  I miss her!! 

cocobars

OMG!  I do too!  She was sumpthin!!!!

cocobars

Chickie,

Is there any way this can be moved to the inspiration folder?  It's too hilarious to lose, and I loved her so much!  Still do!!

2chickiebaby

Coco, I lost the ones about the Fruitcake lady in a power surge!!!!!

2chickiebaby

McCloud,
I'm trying to reply to your post but it is locked and I can't.  Just wanted you to know that I am trying to reply!!

cocobars

Quote from: 2chickiebaby on February 20, 2010, 12:56:36 PM
Coco, I lost the ones about the Fruitcake lady in a power surge!!!!!
That's ok.  Maybe we can find some more of them!

Thank you! I'll look for them!