March 28, 2024, 01:28:04 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Plese accept my apology

Started by cadagi101, September 27, 2010, 03:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadagi101

I want to apologise for my dreadful last post.  i won't make excuses but i don't blame anyone here for not accepting my apology.    You are a great bunch and very supportive of each other and are also genuine as it comes through in your posts.

Luise  what can I say,  just that I am so sorry to you.   

I will always be a member and I have got so much out of this site and that hit home to me once the dust settled in my life. 

cremebrulee

Julia, we all say things we don't mean when we're hurt and angry....don't worry about a thing...just know, what your family is going thru right now, is a very sensitive situation...and I would firmly suggest counseling...

You were so upset when you wrote it was hard to read...and understand, not to mention, again, Julia, what is presently going on with your daughter, needs immediate attention...

Please know your in my thoughts and prayers...