March 28, 2024, 02:42:55 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

I have pnemonia

Started by chickiebaby, September 10, 2009, 02:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chickiebaby

I am sick...I have pneumonia. I am praying I don't have to go to the hospital. I'd rather have my eyes punched. Not really; please don't do that.  :'( But I wanted all of you to know so you'd feel sorry for me.

just2baccepted

I'm so sorry, I hope you get well soon. 

Has anybody heard from Prissy?  I hope she's okay.  That's not like her to not post in a couple days.

chickiebaby

Thank you, Just2be, my Sweet Tea.  You're the only one to worry about me.  :(

....I have heard from Prissy, she is fine and also here with us all the time.  She transformed herself into another person.  Guess who?

just2baccepted

Oh, then welcome back! I probably need to change my i.d. after all that hooplaw.  ;D

chickiebaby

No, you need to stay here and worry about me.  I wouldn't know who it was that was worrying.

AnnieB

Quote from: chickiebaby on September 10, 2009, 02:46:00 PM
I am sick...I have pneumonia. I am praying I don't have to go to the hospital. I'd rather have my eyes punched. Not really; please don't do that.  :'( But I wanted all of you to know so you'd feel sorry for me.

Awwww...  :(  I do feel sorry for you.  Pneumonia isn't good, it can be serious.  Take care of yourself  :-*

chickiebaby

Thank you, Annieb...you are so sweet to me.  That's 2 people worried, that's great.  I don't want to go to the hospital....Maybe I'll get better soon. I'll let you all know if I pass away so you can send flowers and cry at the funeral.  I want lots of weeping and wailing. 

luise.volta

Three people worrying...praying...caring...doing the "Stay Out of the Hospital Dance...three of us are on it! Big time!! (((Hugs))))
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Alicev

Count me in. Four people now! I hope you get well soon. I will send my loving thoughts your way.

chickiebaby

Thank you, Alicev,
That does make 4 people!!  You're my "thinker".  Thank you!!  I love your "overthinker anonymous"!!

chickiebaby

3 people, good!  Thank you!

just2baccepted

I hope its not the H1N1??

And thanks for that vote of niceness.  I wasn't sure if I was going to get kicked off here.  I've tried to be careful how I word things so I don't offend anyone.  I know what its like to be overly sensitive and take things the wrong way but she went a little overboard.  I think we're all in the same boat, just some people have MIL probs and some have DIL probs.  That doesn't automatically make me bad because I'm coming from the other side of the track.  But thanks again for the support, I realize that none of you had to be nice to me and you all have been! That means a lot when you're hurting.  :-*

luise.volta

J2B - We all try not to step on toes. The other side of the coin is that the super-sensitive (of which I am one) have to work through that as best they (we) can. Others don't necessarily have to walk on egg shells to accommodate them...(us.) It's not their responsibility.

There's sometimes a fine line between strong feelings and disrespect. I never saw you cross that.

When we all have a problem with one person...that needs to be addressed. I have done that and we will see no more of the dissenter.

You are a precious member of the clan. You bring balance and perspective and give us a DIL to love.  :D

just2baccepted

Thanks, Luise that's encouraging.

luise.volta

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........