March 28, 2024, 05:52:23 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

I should have used my video camera

Started by Orly, September 16, 2010, 01:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orly

Well, I could have gotten the video camera out yesterday to post my silly dog's antics, but I was busy trying to harness her out of the way.   I've posted before how "helpful" she is in the garden with the weeding.....yesterday she was trying to "help" the window contractor install replacements.   Trying to get her nose into the openings, moving his tools, and just in general being a pain in the posterior.   Exiling her to the backyard, crating her up, putting her in the bedroom with my youngest son .....absolutely nothing worked to keep her quiet....SHE KNEW that guy was there and wanted to be in his back pockets!   How he got the work done....laughing at OUR circus, I'll never know.   He got it all done in record time and I was worn out.

Anyone up for a dog sitting job?   I need a break!

cremebrulee

Quote from: Orly on September 16, 2010, 01:36:38 PM
Well, I could have gotten the video camera out yesterday to post my silly dog's antics, but I was busy trying to harness her out of the way.   I've posted before how "helpful" she is in the garden with the weeding.....yesterday she was trying to "help" the window contractor install replacements.   Trying to get her nose into the openings, moving his tools, and just in general being a pain in the posterior.   Exiling her to the backyard, crating her up, putting her in the bedroom with my youngest son .....absolutely nothing worked to keep her quiet....SHE KNEW that guy was there and wanted to be in his back pockets!   How he got the work done....laughing at OUR circus, I'll never know.   He got it all done in record time and I was worn out.

Anyone up for a dog sitting job?   I need a break!

Oh (raising arm enthusiastically) me, me, me....

she sounds like a sweetie, and very very smart! 

ya can't help but love em, can you? 

thanks for the update....

hugs
creme

Pooh

Oh Lol.  Ummm....could she be the reason he got done in record time???? Hee hee hee.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Hope

Orly,
You have a dog with a personality of her own.  I just love her sight unseen.  ;D
Hope