March 28, 2024, 04:06:02 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

within these's walls

Started by maggie8, August 01, 2010, 12:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie8

A mother crys for her death to come quick, she prays that she dies in her sleep and that her house is in order, and the next morning the sun fills her room with hope,  yet she prays for death as life is tough and she feels alone . How long has it been to feel a hug or a simple word of love. and yet a mother is strength and sorrow and hope and love .
but who loves her today and maybe tomorrow...

Nana

Yep... ]the next morning the sun fills her room with hope  and love......and strength...
Oh God, we mothers are so strong.  We are strong because loves makes us strong for our children and our family.  My mother use to say....."Tomorrow will be another day".   It always turned out right....everyday is another chance...... and hope embraces us over and over again.
Good night.

Sad post..... but I have felt this way at times...

God Bless
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

luise.volta

I wonder if there is anyone here who hasn't felt that. Perhaps in different words and without a death-wish...but empty and lost.

And there's more...

A mother learns. Self-love is strength that has staying power. Self-respect nurtures her and fills her with the potential for peace and joy that she was given at birth. A mother grows spiritually and knows that the source of her value isn't in others and she isn't dependent on their presence or appreciation.  A mother finds love is bigger than that and more vast and forever available. And a Mother, while still a mother, becomes more than a mother.
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

cremebrulee

I know now what life is about...I know there is good...and that self respect, begats respect...not vengence, not pride...but submitting to oneself, to produce nothing but goodness...from oneself...no harsh words...no hate, not even harsh feelings which send negative energy...it's about self control....

Thank you girls...for everything...you are tremendous...

catchingup

Quote from: maggie8 on August 01, 2010, 12:14:30 AM
A mother crys for her death to come quick, she prays that she dies in her sleep and that her house is in order, and the next morning the sun fills her room with hope,  yet she prays for death as life is tough and she feels alone . How long has it been to feel a hug or a simple word of love. and yet a mother is strength and sorrow and hope and love .
but who loves her today and maybe tomorrow...

You are so special. Very very special. Love will see you through.
Sending hugs.

Pen

In our community we went through a year when every other week or so a family lost a child due to accidents, suicides, or illnesses. It was devastating to know our friends were experiencing the tragic loss of beloved children, but it was interesting to see how each family dealt with it. Some immediately set up foundations to help others; some retreated into bitterness and substance abuse. Some moved far away and have not been heard from since. Some grieved, picked up the pieces, and went on with life as normally as possible given the circumstances.

You're a lot tougher than you think you are, and I hope you can find the resilience to see your way out of your total despair. Life will be different, but life will also be good again. {{{hugs}}}
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

cadagi101

Maggie,
believe me when I say many of us have felt the same as you are.  How are you going today?
Post back soon, we are all here for each other and you have some advice and wisdom to share with others.

juju68

Maggie...I am sending good thoughts your way. I hope that you are doing well. I am sorry you are feeling like this.
(((((((((hugs))))))

cdb

I can relate to what you wrote. I suffer from depression and know when it may be time to call my doctor or even go to the hospital. What Luis wrote touched my heart and spoke to me:
A mother learns. Self-love is strength that has staying power. Self-respect nurtures her and fills her with the potential for peace and joy that she was given at birth. A mother grows spiritually and knows that the source of her value isn't in others and she isn't dependent on their presence or appreciation.  A mother finds love is bigger than that and more vast and forever available. And a Mother, while still a mother, becomes more than a mother.
I am learning to do this by coming back to this site and reading and replying. I feel that when we say what our deep thoughts are, they no longer have as much power in us. Thanks for trusting us enough with your deep thoughts. Now, keep coming back and reaching out! cdb

maggie8

:(  thanks to everyone i have given up but thanks to everyone keep smiling

cremebrulee

maggie, please dearheart...don't give up...more so, gain strength from writing and this site...come back often and read, write, cry, whatever you have to do to get it out...we're here for you always....
Love and hugs
Creme

luise.volta

Can you tell us how "giving up" looks to you? Maybe we can help. Sending love...
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pen

Maggie8, please contact someone ASAP who can physically be there with you - friend, relative, neighbor, pastor, waitress at the local diner, gardener, cab driver, counselor, someone. I'm so very worried about you. If you can't get in touch with someone call your medical care professional or an agency in your area that deals with severe depression. Even 911! You are an important part of our little community here and we want to keep you around! Please please please take care!!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Nana

Maggie.

This too will pass.   (heard it in a movie).  Dont give up girl.  We women are very strong.  He who makes us cry does not deserve our love anyway.  We owe it to us. 

Please hold on.   We are here for you.

I am praying for you this very minute. 
Take care.

Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare