March 28, 2024, 03:44:01 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

"Leave & Cleave" vs. Honor thy Mother(-in-law)

Started by miss_priss, July 20, 2010, 01:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana

Hi Miss Priss

Great advice you gave on this latter post.  I am happy to see you here again.  I am also asking you to reconsider.  We are like a normal family in this site.  Sometimes we have problems with those around us.  We all think differently and people sometimes do not agree with us or we with them.  That is ok....it is life. 

I did  enjoy your post a lot.  Your view.....on the other side of the grass (dil) was of great help to me.

Love
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare

JustAnotherDay

Thank you, Miss Priss, if you see this.  Your post has built me up and made me feel a great deal better--I hope you read this or know it in your spirit.  You're a good one.