April 18, 2024, 08:10:11 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Hi..

Started by LaraCroft, July 12, 2010, 04:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaraCroft

I am new to this forum, but I am so thankful for finding it. I have felt like I am alone. I will tell you guys what is going on with my son, but need some help first: I see a lot of Ds Dh etc. abreviations throught the forum, could someone please let me know what these stand for? Thank you so much.

Pooh

Welcome Lara.  If you will go under the category "Helpful Resources" there is a topic called abbreviations that lists alot of them.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

LaraCroft

Pooh

You are welcome.  I was lost too in the beginning on all of them and I still see some that I scratch my head about.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

irenic

Welcome Lara, it is a wonderful place to find comfort and support, our stories are filled with pain and agony, but I found I was not alone.  I still hurt
but in my darkest moments I read the posts and see I am not the only one suffering from the pains of broken relationships with family members who
we expect to be loving and caring and comforting. 

luise.volta

While you're over there checking them out, please remind me what FOO stands for. (It is so cute!)
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama