March 28, 2024, 04:43:49 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Software Clitch

Started by luise.volta, July 26, 2017, 01:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luise.volta

When hitting send after posting, I am experiencing a window appearing that tells me it's an error. If the rest of you get the same thing, ignore it...because the posts are going through just fine.

Our trusty Webmaster with be addressing it in the near future.

Thanks and hugs...
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Marina

Something else that Webmaster Kirk may want to check out:

I noticed very similar profile descriptions for new members who signed up at the end of June (the 29th?).  Maybe it means nothing, but it just seemed odd to me. 

luise.volta

Can you tell me what kind of similarities, M.? I will pass it on to Kirk. Thanks so much! We have a filter that catches robot members by the thousands. I know nothing about programming but I know Kirk 'cleans' our site regularly and occasionally not only updates our software but also reloads the whole thing.

luise.volta

Just talked with our Webmaster. He is going to completely reinstall our software. Hang in there, everyone!