March 28, 2024, 12:26:23 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

oh boy selfish!!!

Started by cadagi101, June 29, 2010, 03:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadagi101

Well I have the opportunity to vent here thankgoodness.  A very long history of disrespect from 18yr old daughter this post isn't such a big deal in the scheme of things I realize BUT just this moment I am angry.   Our family are going on a beaut holiday tommorow which ather ds and dh are very excited about.  I just called out and asked her if she knoew the name of the site to book our overnight accomodation on the way.  She yelled back there's no such site what are you talking about I don't want to talk to you!!    This was the first words she said to me this mornig I feel so angry I wish I could say 'that's it your nodt coming.  Of course I can't she has to come with us but I think I don't know if I can spend 11 hours travelling with her. 
thanks

luise.volta

Well, blast and drat!

I never travel with others. They do their car and we do ours. I don't stay in a motel room with others, however large, even to save money. I also don't have house guests or stay in someone else's home. The energy doesn't feel comfortable to me. I need a lot of space...and room for quiet. Probably because I can be intense at times...and even in a happy way, I can wear myself out having fun.
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

cadagi101

Hi Luise, i look forward to when ds and i can travel alone!  This is our last family holiday before daughter leaves home so I am a bit touchy.   I am going to "wear myself having fun".    Louise can you move this post to grab bag.
thanks

luise.volta

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama