March 28, 2024, 06:08:01 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

OMG I can't believe it!!

Started by donewithdrama, June 25, 2010, 03:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donewithdrama

DH and I are going to be parents!! We found out a few days ago, and we are so excited!! As of now it doesn't change the cut off situation we are in with the inlaws and I don't think it ever will. It makes me said to think our child will have one less set up grandparents but then I remind myself they really aren't losing out on much, I've dealt with a toxic grandmother, and I'm NOT going to let my child be exposed to one. So for now, we are happily planning out our lives and looking forward to a new bundle of joy early next year  :)

willingtohelp

luise.volta

And you said you were Done With Drama! Ha! Now the good drama starts!!! Congratulations!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

donewithdrama

Lol you are too funny!! My mom keeps telling me that too!!

brandynd

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  Welcome to the WWU preggo DIL club!  Yay!  So excited that there's somebody else on here now to share with!

brandynd

Oh yes Luise.  I just started my own WWU club....love it!

Pen

Yikes! We can't catch it by posting right after you, can we, LOL? Congratulations all WWUPDIL-clubbers  ;D
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

donewithdrama

Thelaststraw,
When are you due? I'm late Feb/Early March.

brandynd

Late January/early February:) YAAAAYYY!!!!  Pretty excited, can't wait to find out what's cookin though! Anyways, I better go if the hubby and I are going to make it to the Clemson, SCU game without spending an hour hunting for parking!  Have a good night ladies!

willingtohelp

Just out of curiousity, which team do you root for?  I hope I don't make an enemy by saying Go Clemson!

donewithdrama

Well, DH and I  spent the morning at the ER, I'm losing the pregnancy. The dr said my cervix is closed but with all the heavy bleeding and cramping I'm definitely starting to miscarry. DH and I have been crying all day, it's been so awful.

willingtohelp

Sending ((hugs)) and thinking of you both.

cadagi101

Thinking of you both, sending love
xxxx

donewithdrama

Thanks guys. We had just gotten used to the idea enough to start telling people about the pregnancy and then we lose it. Hopefully we can try again soon.

brandynd

I'm so sorry honey!  I'm thinking of you!  If you just want to talk about it, I hope you know I'll be here to listen to you!  It will happen for you again, I just know it.
And Clover....I'm so sorry you're a Clemson fan.  I pity you....lol.  GOOOO GAMECOCKS!