March 28, 2024, 10:14:28 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Today is my 90th Birthday!

Started by luise.volta, March 09, 2017, 08:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luise.volta

March 09, 2017, 08:31:27 AM Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 08:33:24 AM by luise.volta
From a little tyke to an old gal...joy has been my constant companion!
(Please click on the picture!)
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Marina

Wishing you a very happy birthday!   :) ;) :D ;D 8)

Stilllearning

I am so glad you were born 90 years ago!!!  I wish you many more joyful years and thank you from the bottom of my heart for this forum where I learned how to be happy again. 

Happy Birthday!!!
Your mind is a garden your thoughts are the seeds
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.
Author unknown

Bamboo2

:D  Love the photos and love you, too!  Have a wonderful 90th year  :D

gettingoldandcranky

Happy Birthday!  Thank you so much for these forums.  You have impacted my life immensely.  Enjoy your born day and many, many more to come!

carport

Happy Birthday!

Thank you for providing this resource to so many of us. Enjoy your day, and a productive year ahead!

Pen

A belated Happy Birthday to you, Luise! You are a gift to us that keeps on giving. I hope you were feted and fawned over (Let it last all month! Isn't that the rule?) Love you!!! ;D
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

shiny

Happy, happy birthday, Luise!
I agree with Pen -- celebrate all month!
You certainly deserve it, especially after ninety years!
So glad that you've had laughter and joy along the way, too!
(It softens the hard places we must travel.)
Thanks for all your advice, time and effort that you've given to this forum that has no doubt helped countless ones! Namely, ME.
Hope you enjoy a wonderful, peaceful year ahead, Luise.

daniel

Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day and a wonderful year.

luise.volta

Thanks. My son and eight 'heart-daughters' came to my home and made a big fuss over me. I loved it. Much better than going to a restaurant!
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama