March 28, 2024, 05:32:52 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Re: Welcome: Here's How This Happened

Started by chinooka, June 03, 2010, 07:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chinooka

Hello,
I googled my son hates me today and found you.
The pain is incredible. My son is demonstrating these
peculiar actions you speak of here.

Nana

Chinooka:

You came to the right place.  You will be getting a lot of good advice and confort from lovely wise ladies.  You are giving too little information on what is happening to you but welcome aboard.  I am relatively a newie here too.  I also just launched a feeling in yahoo and voila.... I came to this site....I have been here since and visit in a daily basis.  Like in everything in life,  hearing about people who are dealing with the same problems as you do, makes you feel that you are not alone.  People who have walk on your shoes can really understand what you are going through.   

You will be hearing from other ladies....with different advices and they enlighten your mind.  At lleast you will get a great deal of hugs which is exactly what you need now.

May God Bless You

Hugs, hugs and more hugs.
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
Shakespeare