March 28, 2024, 02:17:14 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Luise's Pacemaker Surgery Was A Success

Started by Forum Moderator, June 08, 2015, 02:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum Moderator

Thought everyone would be relieved to know my mom's pacemaker surgery went perfectly today. Her heart rhythms were immediately better. Even while in the recovery room, her voice sounded much stronger.

Stilllearning

Yipee!!  Give her hugs from all of us!  Thanks for the update!
Your mind is a garden your thoughts are the seeds
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.
Author unknown

shiny

So happy to hear this good news!
I didn't know about this, but am now sending up prayers, and sending hugs to Luise!

jdtm

Thank you for the update.  God's blessings to both of you .....

Pooh

YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!   DOUBLE YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!

So happy to hear and here's to a speedy recovery.  We love you Luise!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Forum Moderator

Saw my mom again today, and she's doing well. Wound is healing without infection, energy is beginning to return, easier for her to breathe, kinks in her back and neck are easing, she's sleeping, and the discomfort is manageable. I'm grateful.

Thanks, everyone, for all of your support.

Pen

Luise, you have such a big heart your pacemaker must be as big as a Chevy, lol!!

I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better. Heal well, heal quickly!

Kirk, thanks for the updates :)
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

shiny

This is good news, Kirk!
Thinking of Luise and praying, too.
I miss her presence here.

luise.volta

Thanks so much, everyone. When I'm able, I'll be back. Love you all!
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pooh

Thank you Kirk for keeping us informed.  We all worry about our Momma!

Luise, heal quickly and get off the darn computer!!!    :P
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell