March 28, 2024, 08:34:56 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

MIL Joke

Started by Pooh, June 10, 2010, 10:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooh

Ok, when I read this....I couldn't help but laugh.  Luise please don't kick me off the site  ;D
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A woman stopped by unannounced at her recently married son's house.  She rang the doorbell and walked in.  She was shocked to see her daughter-in-law lying on the couch, totally naked.  Soft music was playing; and the aroma of perfume filled the room. 

"What are you doing?" she asked. 

"I'm waiting for my husband to come home from work," the daughter-in-law answered, perturbed she dropped by unnannounced again.

"But you're naked!" the mother-in-law exclaimed. 

"This is my love dress," the daughter-in-law explained. 

"Love dress?  But you're naked!" 

"My husband loves me to wear this dress," she explained.  "It excites him to no end.  Every time he sees me in this dress, he instantly becomes romantic.  He can't get enough of me." 

The mother-in-law left.  When she got home, she undressed, showered, put on her best perfume, dimmed the lights, put on a romantic CD, and laid on the couch waiting for her husband to arrive.  Finally, her husband came home.  He walked in and saw her laying there so provocatively. 

"What are you doing?" he asked. 

"This is my love dress," she whispered, sensually. 

"Needs ironing," he said.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Orly

Buhwahahahahaha!  Love it!

Marilyn

Very very funny Pooh! ;D