March 28, 2024, 04:30:53 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

I'm 88 Years Old Today

Started by luise.volta, March 09, 2015, 11:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luise.volta

March 09, 2015, 11:24:01 AM Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 08:44:49 PM by luise.volta
  ;D I'm writing to each and every one of you, thanking you for enriching my life. I started this WebForum so long ago, I will have to ask our Webmaster, my son Kirk, when it all began and how many posts we have logged in. A friend of mine who is married to a guy from Japan, wrote that 88 is the luckiest number there is. May you all reach it as I have: healthy, happy and with a life full of love and adventure! ;D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

shiny

Happy Birthday Luise!
I just had one last week, sixty-something. Time is marching on!
Thank you for beginning this website, and also for blessing many lives through it!
I'm still not where I want to be, and have been seeking encouragement here these past few weeks from previous posts. So, see, the wisdom continues on! Thanks so much for all you do. Blessings for your next year!

Elise

Happy birth day Luise!  I hope your day was filled with smiles.  Thank you for the hard won wisdom you have shared on this site.  Your counsel has shown me the path to a happier way of being.

Pen

Happy lucky 88 birthday to you, Luise!! I hope your day was as fabulous as you are :) We're all very glad you were born! I'm guessing Kirk is too, lol.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

nikncon

Wishing you a happy birthday for the second time today.Thank you for your kind words of wisdom.Many more years of your wisdom on this site.Hugs.????????????????????????????

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Pooh

Sorry I am late.  Been chaotic at work.

I hope you had the Happiest of Happy Birthdays Luise!  You truly are an inspiration to me and I appreciate it every day for giving me a sanctuary to work through my issues.  It has truly enriched my life!  Here's to many more!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

kate123

Happy Everyday to you Luise! Thank for giving me a place to go during my darkest hours and for always encouraging that better days can be ahead. Sincerely :-*

Sheen

Sorry I mised it Luise. Bet you had a hum- dinger of a celebration.  Even though it is late,  I wish you a very Happy Birthday and many more to come.  :)