March 28, 2024, 11:50:13 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Our Webmaster's Birthday

Started by luise.volta, July 13, 2014, 09:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luise.volta

Kirk, my youngest, turned 59 yesterday and Sandy created this silly video of the three of us plus Rosa, my pup. I'm the one wearing glasses... ;)

http://www.jibjab.com/view/VbOwuAqKxXvRvY71IYBY
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Stilllearning

Great video Sandy!!  I feel better just watching it!  And Kirk......you have no clue how much better my life is because you and your Mother made this website!  There is no way I can ever thank you enough.......

Happy Birthday... a day late!!!  Thank you so much!!!
Your mind is a garden your thoughts are the seeds
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.
Author unknown

luise.volta

Wonderful, SL. I just forwarded you comments to them.  :D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Elise

Happy Birthday Kirk and thank you for this wonderful website which helps so many of us.  Thank you Louise for sharing your wisdom so lovingly and helping me and so many others thereby.

Pen

Kirk, happy belated  by one day birthday, lol. I hope you have a joyous and fulfilling "new" year!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Pooh

Happy Belated Birthday Kirk!  We can't thank you enough for your selfless time and energy you put into this website.  You probably (although I know Luise tells you and sends you things) truly do not realize that you are helping people regain their lives.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell