March 28, 2024, 05:51:04 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Second Annual WWU Imaginary Holiday Cruise

Started by luise.volta, December 09, 2013, 10:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikncon

December 25, 2013, 07:06:37 PM #45 Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 07:35:27 PM by luise.volta
You ladies are Awsome.You have been there for me and I'm sure that I will need you in the future. Best wishes to all for good health, and many blessings during 2014 and to Luise keep this site going. You can't imagine all the women who read this site. Sometimes they don't participate but they are getting the knowledge and encouragement that they need by reading the great advice that is given every day. Hugs and bless you.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

luise.volta

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

luise.volta

OK, confession time! I have met the most incredible guy...not on the ship...here at my retirement center and he is taking the cruise with me! So, if you haven't seen a lot of me this year...better to not ask too many questions.  8) On board...he no longer needs a walker or our nursing facaility. Whee!  :D

elsieshaye

This too shall pass.  All is well.

Pooh

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

Not easy to be a sly at 86.9 but it's a lot of fun trying! Calling room service...

Lets all meet on the sun deck to plan our New Years's Eve Party!  8)

Stilllearning

OK ladies!!  Find a good set of headphones and come with me for a tour!!  This is awesome!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0uGsAksBaY

Your mind is a garden your thoughts are the seeds
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.
Author unknown

Pen

Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

luise.volta

What an amazing field trip on our cruise! I am dizzy on the first step on my kitchen stool.  ???

Pooh

Great tour!  The camera he has on his head, is the camera I bought DH for Christmas!  He wants to film while riding the motorcycle!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

Oh, fun! My 'kids' loved that video, too. One had vertigo! LOL!

Stilllearning

Your mind is a garden your thoughts are the seeds
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.
Author unknown

nikncon

Luise,So  glad that you have met someone and brought him on the cruise.Please be careful.We don't want to be planning a baby shower .We are all way past that stage.Especially you!! ;)

luise.volta

Nic -  ;)

Does everyone feel complete on this and ready to head back to home port and lock this thread? I do. What a cruise! :-)

nikncon

Luise,I think that by Sept I will definitely be ready for our third cruise.What do you think ?.