March 28, 2024, 03:22:39 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Second Annual WWU Imaginary Holiday Cruise

Started by luise.volta, December 09, 2013, 10:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luise.volta

LC - Thank you for reminding us on another thread that it's time to get out our suitcases and start packing for our Second Annual WWU Cruise!

OK...I'm getting a suite with a private deck again because that worked out so well last year. I am definitely a 'social-recluse' for lack of a better term. The diet I went on yesterday has me back to a perfect size six overnight and so I'm off to the Web to shop for cute clothes. I've asked the Captain to be sure he remembers to bring back some of those guys who danced like a dream and to put together that high-calorie-no-problem menu for us that worked so well last year.

Who's going to join me?
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pooh

I'm going again but I will utilize my private helicopter and suite with the private heli-pad so I can fly back and forth.  I have to see GS!  ;D
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

elsieshaye

I've booked my pet-friendly suite with the big windows and four story cat trees, so the kitties will enjoy the cruise too.  So glad they opened the cashmere-for-99-cents-per-pound yarn shop in the gift area and then sent me all those gift cards!  Can't wait to sit in my favorite deck chair sipping something frozen and yummy while crocheting, people watching and reading!
This too shall pass.  All is well.

Pen

Did you know that on this cruise ship the spray tanning booth in the spa melts away cellulite?? It's fabulous! So I'm going to pretty much be parading around in a bikini and chowing down at Luise's magical buffet. When I'm not being obnoxious in my bikini I'll be catching up on lots of reading and much needed sleep!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Pooh

Bikini?  If I get all my cellulite melted away, I'm walking around in the buff!  (Passes out the blindfolds....)
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

I am taking my pup, Rosa and she is going to wear cute little doggie outfits since in real life she refuses to move the minute I put a coat of any kind on her. (She just stands there looking maligned, like 'What did I do to deserve this?' LOL!) And I am going to pass my magic wand over the guy here that I like...who is in nursing...poof! pop!...there he is all well and ready to dance with me in the ballroom! Whee! :-)))))

Footloose

and my pup will be joining yours in her very favorite outfit.
buck nekkid, JoJo!  she's not a bit modest!

where do we sail, my lovely sailmates? 

mmmm Belize sounds nice, with a stay over at a private island, loaded only with service staff and all services are free!  maybe the Richard Branson mansion is available?  I can check?

luise.volta

The S.S.OffWeGo is ready to sail when you are! I'm already spending much of my time there! My dog gets to go off her diet, too. Treats 24/7 and no issues with reality. What a happy pup!

Oops, gotta go...massage time!  :D

Elise

Could we cruise on over to India so I can see some friends and get some wonderful fabric? I promise we will have a fabulous time on our shore trips and use the large helicopter to chopper to inland locales. I am getting my wardrobe together and my book bag - oooh I forgot the ship has a great library.

luise.volta

E - That sounds wonderful! We get to go everywhere at once. I have no idea how that works...but it does!  :D :D

Pooh

India sounds awesome....can we hit up a desert somewhere?  I always wanted to sit and eat in one of those tents.
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

I just love the WWU Meetings that we have in that private room where the buffet is the kind that the more you eat the less you weigh. The best part is when none of us can think of a single problem. Whoa! Isn't that great?  :D :D :D

FAFE

I just got a balcony room, because I will be spending most of my time at the Piano Bar.  I hear that Piano Man is the bomb!  And, he better be playing some of the country classics just for me.  And, he must know "Lady In Red" - my very favorite song.  I'm not packing a lot of fancy stuff, just a shiny top or two.  I will be lounging around most of the day, reading, having a glass or three of wine!

Stilllearning

Well, if you want to find me I will be in the karaoke room.  I am sure I will be able to carry a tune (for once!).  And after that I will be playing my guitar on my balcony (always wanted to be able to play guitar!).  I might even take a turn on the dance floor, it will be nice to dance like they do on the dance shows!!  LOL
Your mind is a garden your thoughts are the seeds
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.
Author unknown

Pooh

Maybe we'll have our own show. "Dancing with the WWU"
Joseph Campbell