March 28, 2024, 10:02:13 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Tough Day......Looking For Some Support

Started by Keys Girl, April 10, 2013, 05:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luise.volta

Again, I'm so sorry you have had to go through this...and still are. I wish you could store your stuff now and not have to face further loss and yes, persecution! What a huge bump in the road, KG! Sending love...
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pooh

Me too KG, it's a total shame you are having to deal with this.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Keys Girl

Here's a short update, I believe that the integrity of my computer is suspect so I'll be dealing with that.  Thank you to you everyone who has given me support and encouragement recently.

KG
"Today I will be as happy as a seagull with a french fry." Author Unknown

luise.volta

Pen

Get yourself free & clear of this awfulness and then...write a million-dollar bestselling book/screenplay based on this experience that keeps you riding high with residuals for the rest of your days. Living well is the best revenge, but I hope these creeps end up in prison too.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Keys Girl

September 26, 2013, 07:43:06 AM #80 Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 10:44:46 AM by luise.volta
So...........I moved all my furniture, include the few lovely pieces in my bedroom that were scratched up and vandalized.  Everything is in storage with enough video cameras to cover the Oscars.

I'm going to be a gypsy for a while, I have some heavy duty bills, but those are expenses, they aren't problems, I haven't been diagnosed with cancer and given a week to live.  That's a PROBLEM.

I want to pass on some advice.

If you feel you are being abused, emotionally, financially, physically or any other way.  You ARE.

TRUST YOUR GUT.

Don't wait for anyone else to validate your thoughts, most people won't in my experience.

The rule is - When in doubt, get out.  Don't waste time or energy trying to figure out who the culprits are........just do whatever you have to so you can bring an end to it, and get on with living a life with some peace of mind.

It may cost $$$ but your health, immune system and peace of mine are worth a bundle.

I'll post on rare occasions going forward, I received word that my computer was hacked into.......and I'll sort that out eventually.  This little bit is coming from a public computer which is where I'll probably post from in the future.

I hope to get a book, screenplay, or weekly TV show out of this and if not at least Plan B...........which stands for a BETTER life............if as and when the book, comes out, get in touch with me on the board and I'll give you the WWU discount package.  Almost free for you.

To sum up, the nightmare that I've gone through and may not yet be over is not a stumbling block, it's a nasty stepping stone that has left me with some scratches and bruises.

I am still the master of my fate and the captain of my soul, even if I spent a lot of time in public laundromats instead of my own lovely apt.............details, details.

Cheers,
KG

Pooh

Oh KG, I'm so sorry for everything you are having to go through.  I know you are strong and will make it, but it's a total shame that you're having to deal with all of this.  I will keep you in my thoughts.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

Wonderful view on perspectives...hard-earned, KG. We are with you as you do the gypsy-thing. Please know that WWU is still Hearth and Home. Sending love...

Pen

Thinking of you, KG. Your strength, resilience and perseverance are inspiring.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

nikncon

You are a very strong woman KG.You'll be fine.Good luck.Keep in touch.Thinking of you in my prayers.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Keys Girl

Thank you, everyone, I often think of my "tribe" of WW and it helps me as I travel down the gypsy path.

I had to laugh when I saw a photo of a car hauled up by a crane by a Chinese mother-in-law who lent $80,000 to her son in law.  He didn't repay her and the money wasn't supposed to be used for a car so now it is dangling high above the street.......how incredibly creative, I'll file that away for future reference.

Cheers,
KG

luise.volta