March 28, 2024, 04:20:31 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Today…Mothers Day...is WiseWomenUnite's Third Birthday!

Started by luise.volta, May 12, 2013, 12:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luise.volta

Three years ago today our Webmaster, DS Kirk, launched www.WiseWomenUnite.com My deep thanks to each and every one of you for your contributions here. Without you, it would be an empty page. And I especially want to thank you for letting me be your cyber-mom!  :D

In honor of this occasion Kirk has restored the "edit post" feature, as requested! And he is working on LC's idea for a new category under Resources: "Needing To Vent And Be Heard. There are times for most of us when we don't need advice or simply aren't ready for it. We want to share what we are holding in and have that be OK. Just knowing that someone is listening, has "been there' and understands can sometimes make all the difference."

Sending love...
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

fangle

Thank you Kirk, thank you Luise and thank you Wise Women. xo

nikncon

Thanks Luise for this great site.Thanks to Kirk for his cybersmarts.xx.Many many more years ahead.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Keys Girl

Thank you Luise and Kirk, and to all the wise women here.

KG
"Today I will be as happy as a seagull with a french fry." Author Unknown

Didi.lost

Happy Anniversary Wise women....and thankyou for this site.  It has literally saved me my sanity.

Lots of Love

Pooh

Luise, Kirk and all the wonderful women here,

Thank you for giving me back my sanity and in many ways, my life.  This website allowed me to work through my pain and come out the other side with the understanding that my life is mine to choose how I want to spend it.  That no one can take that from me, except myself. 

Happy Anniversary!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Elise

Thank you Louise and Kirk and all the lovely ladies here who share so honestly.  This site has made a huge difference in my journey forward.

luise.volta

Thanks so much! I'm sending these posts on to Kirk since he doesn't monitor our site and works for free!  :D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama