March 28, 2024, 06:34:14 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Greetings from California!

Started by luise.volta, May 05, 2013, 08:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luise.volta

Kirk VandenBerghe here, Luise Volta's son. She asked me to send you all her warm greetings from Ventura, California. She's having a wonderful time at her workshop and thought you might enjoy the attached picture.
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

elsieshaye

She looks so happy!  Thanks for posting this, Kirk!
This too shall pass.  All is well.

nikncon

Thanks Kirk.What a great lady.Have fun.xx :D

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Keys Girl

Thanks for posting, Kirk, what a happy photo!

KG
"Today I will be as happy as a seagull with a french fry." Author Unknown

fangle

Hi Luise and Kirk!  Great photograph!  Beautiful beach, hope you're having a lovely time. xo

Pooh

Awww...she is so beautiful, inside and out!

Thanks Kirk!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

Thanks everyone! I just got home and am tired but happy. Wonderful trip and the Jo Dunning "Quick Pulse" Seminar was great. I intend to use it for pain management.
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Evalyn

Lovely photo. I am glad you had a good time.

fangle

Good for you for being proactive about your pain management, Luise! xo

freespirit

Hi Luise! I just posted in another thread asking about you. Glad you are fine and that you had a good time.
The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself.
            -- Michel de Montaigne

Pen

Lovely Luise, and lovely view. A trip to remember!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb