March 29, 2024, 07:40:49 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

What have you done for yourself today?

Started by fangle, March 21, 2013, 06:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fangle

Hope the aqua fit is helping KG - still thinking of you! xo
Glad to hear that your surgery went well FS - thinking of you too! xo
Today I was at home so I listened to some music and did a heap of house work and got really stuck into it and was singing along and shaking my tooschie as I went.  I had the house to myself and I had a ball! xo

freespirit

Hello Luise?  Just wondering. it's pretty quiet around here...or are you on vacation? Hope all is well. Just thinking of you.  :)
The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself.
            -- Michel de Montaigne

luise.volta

FS- I was in California   8)  for a three day workshop learning to do an energy technigue to manage pain. I want to be proactive as I age. Back last night. There's more about my trip and a photo in Grab Bag titled: "Greetings From California." That's what I've been doing for myself.  :)

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama