March 28, 2024, 03:22:53 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Lessons Learned

Started by Keys Girl, April 27, 2013, 08:34:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keys Girl

I happened upon this page and I'm looking forward to reading Roz Savage's book.  Here's a link to some of Roz Savages' lessons learned while rowing the oceans alone. 

http://www.rozsavage.com/contents/lessons-learned/
"Today I will be as happy as a seagull with a french fry." Author Unknown

luise.volta

Thank you so much, KG. I just sent for it via Amazon. I also ordered a copy for my closest and dearest friend (ex-DIL) who is embarking on a new career at age 68 after being rear-ended by an 18 wheeler and suffering severe, disabling brain damage. This is her site: www.SantaSophiaSearch.com 
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Keys Girl

Thanks, Luise, good for her for not letting the accident stand in her way, I'll check out her website.

KG
"Today I will be as happy as a seagull with a french fry." Author Unknown

Pooh

I tried the link and got an error page saying "website offline" :(

I'll go search it through Amazon.  Thanks KG.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell