April 19, 2024, 05:08:47 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

WWU Members' Perpetual Fantasy Cruise Begun Mother's Day 2013

Started by luise.volta, April 13, 2013, 08:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fangle

I have left bunches of yellow roses and your favourite chocolates with the Captain for each of you as a surprise to say Happy Mother's Day to you all as a surprise for your trip!  I hope that you all have a blast.....  Did I hear something about karaoke?  Send me a postcard! ((((hugs to all))) xo

Didi.lost

I'm in.....Hope I didn't miss the boat.  Happy Mother's Day all

luise.volta

We're sending a helicopter to pick you up...see you in a few!  :D
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Lillycache

WOW!!!   What a great 1st day!  Danced all night and my feet don't even hurt!    What's planned for today?

luise.volta

I'm out on my private deck and just finished a huge (no calorie) room service brunch. Come on over!  8)

Pooh

Yawwwnnn.....I'm sorry, are we supposed to be doing something.  My Swedish masseur was in my cabin when I got here and I have been napping every since. 
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

nikncon

No one said how long this annual cruise will last.Is it for six months?? This is too good:)))

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

luise.volta

Have we set something perpetual afloat? Can we just say so and be here at will? I have no idea...hadn't thought that far because I've been dozing in the sun...between sips of my chocolate-raspberry shake...resting up for tonight!  :D

Pooh

I was under the impression, this is an everlasting cruise and with the private helicopters that we have been provided with, I can come and go as I please. :)
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Lillycache

Quote from: Pooh on May 14, 2013, 06:46:01 AM
I was under the impression, this is an everlasting cruise and with the private helicopters that we have been provided with, I can come and go as I please. :)

Great idea!!!   Then when any one of us are having "one of those days"  we can just say we are needing a little cruise time.. and it will be understood that we are headed out to the ship.   ;)

luise.volta

:D :D :D Wow! What a concept! YES!  :D :D :D

nikncon

Sounds like the logical thing to do.We can hop in the helicopter and be whisked away anytime that we need "me time"  8)

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

luise.volta

And enjoy a cuppa' with each other...at will! Oh, my...

Pooh

Joseph Campbell

Pen

I love this! I'm not ready to "give up the ship." Pooh, I think Luise took your pillow, lol. I saw her heading for a hammock with a pillow in one hand and a mai tai in the other.   ;)
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb