April 25, 2024, 09:28:25 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

WWU Members' Perpetual Fantasy Cruise Begun Mother's Day 2013

Started by luise.volta, April 13, 2013, 08:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooh

Buy two scarves get three free!  I'll be in the duty free shop.....
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

Oh, fun, Pooh! I'm a T-shirt/sweat-shirt junkie...gotta' see what they have in stock. I hear they will fly stuff in from all over the world...all we have to do is ask! :-)))
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Lillycache

HI!   Finally made it on board!  I actually had to "unpack" some baggage to get here.  I've decided to travel light and just enjoy the trip.  I'm getting a massage.. a much needed Mani Pedi..a nap.. and then off to join Louise and all my other friends for an evening of fun conversation and laughter..  See you in a few hours!

luise.volta

luise.volta

Come to my Suite, LC, and meet my pup...Rosa. I was lonesome for her, so they flew her in by helicopter today!  :D

nikncon

Hey Luise.I have been feeling tired for the last few weeks.Now that I'm over this awful bug I need to come spend a week on the ship.I'm bringing Casey my twelve year old maltepoo.He'll love Rosa.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

luise.volta

Oh, wonderful, Nik. I would just love to lounge on our private balconies with our pups and share our hearts out...call room service for a no-cal root beer float (for me)...maybe break for massages? What should I order for you?

I wonder where Pooh is? The last I heard, she was taking the Duty Free Shoppe by storm. I bought a ton of sweatshirts and Tees there!  :D

Lillycache

Got to missing my pooches too... So I've flown in my little Shih Tzu Monroe to join the doggie group..  The other two are just to rambunctious for this relaxing place..  Monroe will be happy to relax on one of our laps and be petted all day.  When we are tired of him... He'll just find a spot to sleep..  lol!!   

luise.volta

nikncon

I'll have a virgin Singapore Sling Luise .Thanks.Life is so good on this cruise.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

luise.volta

elsieshaye

It's so lovely on the main deck by moonlight!  Enjoying a tall, cool spiked lemonade while sitting here looking at the stars, watching the lights dance on the water, and feeling the breeze on my toes.  Bliss!
This too shall pass.  All is well.

luise.volta

elsieshaye

This too shall pass.  All is well.

luise.volta

Thanks...I'm on my way. I stopped to change into a cute, new outfit just for the fun of it. :-)