March 28, 2024, 01:24:56 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

WWU Members' Perpetual Fantasy Cruise Begun Mother's Day 2013

Started by luise.volta, April 13, 2013, 08:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elsieshaye

The walk-in closets in our cabins are so big!  And, how did they know my size and favorite colors?! :)
This too shall pass.  All is well.

luise.volta

'Tis a mystery, E.! I am so crazy about having my own balcony that I'm having room service bring me breakfast out here again. Our no-cal menu with all my favorites knocks my socks off!  8)
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pooh

Sorry, I forgot I had a doctor appointment with the new Rheumy I have been waiting for five months to get into, so had to leave the ship quick, jump on the helicopter and hurry to make the appointment.

So I've been spending the week away, getting my head back on straight before I could come back and have some fun.  In my infinite wisdom, I brought my cat since you guys were having so much fun with your pups and as soon as I stepped onto the ship, she could the smell of "doggie" and took off at a full run!  So I'm checking around the ship for her now and all the crew members are helping. 

P.S.

I wouldn't advise looking into people's cabins when you walk by......

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

I hear she was last seen in the kitchen where they were cleaning fresh-caught tuna.  8)

elsieshaye

I bet she's making friends with my cats and coming up with a cunning plan to trip the sous-chef as he carries the heaping plate of tuna steaks across the kitchen.  They are champion trippers, so I'm sure we'll be seeing three fat, sassy and slightly fragrant kitties sunning themselves pretty soon.
This too shall pass.  All is well.

luise.volta

Do I hear kitty-burps?   :D  My Rosa loves salmon and does the fish breath thing, too! She looks like this!  :P

Pooh

Ha ha...my cat likes tuna...not out of the can...it has to be out of the foil pack!   She's so picky.  Anddddd....that's always when she decides to get up in my face and give me a kiss! Blech.....
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

luise.volta

Rosa likes food...and includes garbage when defining that word!  :D :D :D