March 28, 2024, 06:46:59 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Happy Holidays

Started by Pooh, December 20, 2012, 12:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footloose

Warm wishes for you and your Daddy! 

luise.volta

Sending him all kinds of goog Juju, P!
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

elsieshaye

Sorry I missed your posts for a few weeks - sending my best wishes to your dad for a swift recovery.

Also:  KITTEH!!!!!!!

Sassy is the perfect name!
This too shall pass.  All is well.

Pooh

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Faith

I hope your DF is making good progress. How is Sassy getting on?

Pooh

DF is doing well.  One incision got an infection so they had to remove the stitches to let it drain, but it's healing nicely now.

Sassy? Right now we are in "I want to see how much trouble and chaos I can create".  Typical kitten behavior of playing.  She likes my bedroom curtains...which has become a war and my lovely DH thought it was funny when she climbed in the laundry basket while he was carrying a load down.  He thought it was so funny that he scooped her up and put her in it on the way back upstairs with it.  So it was REALLLLLYYYY funny when I was doing laundry and she jumped in and tumped my laundry basket of folded clothes three times in a row.  I let him know how FUNNY I found it!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

fangle

Hi Pooh,  Just wanted to say that I hope that your Dad is doing better.  Also, congratulations on your new DGS and DDIL and little Sassy aswell.  Her pictures are adorable.  Fiesty little ball of mischief, i'll bet! xo