March 28, 2024, 03:16:04 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

How to respond/should I even?

Started by not like the movies, October 12, 2012, 06:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam1

I wouldn't make a big deal about it.  For what it's worth, both DH and I have access to each others emails and due to several things -- we often have to check each others emails for valid reasons.  Just yesterday I had to check DHs to make sure a gift I bought off of Amazon shipped because our Amazon account is under his email. 

On another note, I would prepare for a bigger fall out coming.  I think it will be hard for any spouse to discover that their marriage is being talked about with others.  I'm so sorry and really sympathize with you, any abuse is terrible and this cannot be easy.  Hopefully your DS and DIL will work their problems out.
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift