March 28, 2024, 05:35:13 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

My Inspiration for the Day

Started by Pooh, September 12, 2012, 11:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooh

I love these 8 things.  They are going up on my mirror to reread daily and remind myself.

http://www.marcandangel.com/2012/09/12/8-ways-youre-wasting-your-life/
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

lancaster lady

Certainly inspired me Pooh , hope I can stick to the plan !  8)

luise.volta

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pen

Pooh, thanks. Very true & extremely helpful!
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Keys Girl

This article is great, thanks for posting, Pooh!
"Today I will be as happy as a seagull with a french fry." Author Unknown

Smilesback@u

Thank you Pooh -- you gave me a lot of food for thought.  Needed your direction today!!  sending gratitude

Rose799

luise.volta

You can only be your best self not someone else's. And however to the contrary it may seem, therein lies your happiness, being your best self while letting others find theirs. TUT

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Pen

Boy, that King Tut was a lot wiser than I ever knew, lol.

Seriously, that's a great quote. Thank you.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Pooh

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Smilesback@u

exactly Pen!  I re-read the 8 ways and got reinspired!  And thanks to Pooh, have that King Tut song in my head...King Tut by Steve Martin  ;D