April 16, 2024, 09:36:03 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

what do you think of this?

Started by bettylou, April 20, 2010, 07:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Postscript

Mystic I think anyone who would do something like that, most likely deserves the punishment Karma decides upon.  I'm big on karma, she visits herself upon the deserving.

Mystic

I agree.  and it's much worse than being aired on the 6pm news.  Thats why it was so funny! 

Thank you!

dirtyglassgrl

It is funny in a way, guess the cat got let out of the bag, but it is sad, wonder how her son when he got wind of that?  And his wife?  I bet that really hurt, how if at all could that ever be fixed?  I would never trust her or welcome her or help her again.  I once had something very similiar happen to me and I have not yet had the inner strength to get over what I found out was being said about me and it still hurts and causes anger.  I don't think this is something that should be fixed either.  You can forgive with out letting people back in and sometimes that is the way it has to be.