April 18, 2024, 06:26:45 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Grand daughter born on Father's Day

Started by themuffin, June 18, 2012, 08:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scoop

Muffin, if you click on your Profile, there's a list on the side titled "Modify Profile", at the bottom it has Buddies/Ignore list.  When you click on that, it takes you to a new screen.  You can select Buddies List of Ignore List.  Under Ignore List, you can type my name in to add me and then you won't see anymore of my posts.

themuffin

The kind and intelligent Luise called it a draw. Thus, I will not utter another single word out of respect to a woman I hold in very high regard! :)

Let's all please just try to get along.  To make this place ugly would be to tarnish the efforts of the lovely lady who brought us all together.  With all sincerity, please lets just call it a draw.  :)

LL- I have read some very painful post from the other ladies here and know that my situation is far from the worst...but...THANK YOU so much for your post.  Sometimes it's really comforting to recieve support from someone who knows what you are feeling and give those feelings validation.  I know that I am blessed and I will try to have that relationship. But I just don't want to do so if it causes problems between DS and FDIL. 

LOL, Pooh.. Thanks for the laugh.  We should all try to laugh.  Hmm...what colors do you suppose cranky pants are?  Probably vomit orange, LOL. ;D

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

luise.volta

OK, while we are all still smiling...I'm going to close this thread. I think we've all given it our best. No one has done anything less than that. (And I'm off to Wal*Mart!) Sending love...
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama