March 28, 2024, 09:46:58 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Worry Post for those who need to vent and share

Started by cremebrulee, April 21, 2010, 04:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cremebrulee

April 21, 2010, 04:39:48 AM Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 04:42:44 AM by cremebrulee
after reading some of the posts about son's and husbands being deployed...it got me thinking about them and for those who they are leaving behind, and for my son, DIL and GD.  My biggest fear is when my son is flying from base to base in a helacopter...or going out on mission...I know, it's in God's hands...however, you can't help but worry...I can't imagine what his wife must be going thru...she told me, it is a huge transition, everytime he leaves to go back...

so, for those of you gals who have son's/husbands/daughters/family members going off to war...God bless you and yours...I know what your going thru...be strong in your faith, and stay positive...

luise.volta

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

dirtyglassgrl

You guys are so good to eachother!  We are awaiting a deployment for next year and the wait is terrible, we just want to know if we can make plans for the next two years!  Can you imagine not being able to plan for anything with your family?  It is very frustrating.  That was a good vent!  Glad to get it off my chest!  Thank you!

Hope

We have a lot of brave and unselfish people in our great country who voluntarily serve to protect us and our freedom.  Thanks to our military and their families - what a huge sacrifice. 

cremebrulee

Quote from: dirtyglassgrl on April 27, 2010, 05:31:04 PM
You guys are so good to eachother!  We are awaiting a deployment for next year and the wait is terrible, we just want to know if we can make plans for the next two years!  Can you imagine not being able to plan for anything with your family?  It is very frustrating.  That was a good vent!  Glad to get it off my chest!  Thank you!

we must value the precious time we do have with each other, and not dwell on the have not's 
be brave and God Bless you...

Freeasabird

I am recovering slowly from my adopted ds manipulations it has been long rocky road i feel exhausted but my one dear is if i die what happens to My  youngest my fear is she   will take them on and damage their lives she is so smart in a sneaky way never happy unless in control. I have no family alive only a grown  son. it makes me worry so i am all they have.