March 28, 2024, 10:41:08 PM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

update on new mom , grandmom and gs

Started by artlady, April 15, 2012, 10:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

artlady

Wow I do feel sooooooooooooo much better as my visit last week with dd and gs was so much better. She acted like herself ( so the body snatchers didn't take my dd) and the baby was better. She is trying the sleep training so now they are getting the sleep they need and the ped told her not to do so much nursing ( demand ) so the nursing sessions are shorter, he even takes a morning nap. The poor little fella wasn't getting near enough sleep the first 10 weeks and neither was DD. He still has the gassy, fussy time in the afternoons but she is able to handle it better . So now I think that worry part is over as being sleep deprived at 31 years old or 10 weeks is not good anyway you looks at it . Thanks for hanging in there with me , now to the other situation of the SIL is all we have left to deal with ( major obstacle ) 

Ruth

It is wonderful to hear you finding new hope and encouragement, Artlady.  Time is on your side.