March 28, 2024, 07:45:36 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Happy Mother's Day 2012!

Started by kirk.vandenberghe, May 12, 2012, 10:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kirk.vandenberghe

Kirk VandenBerghe here, Luise Volta's son and webmaster for WiseWomenUnite.com.

It was three years ago that we launched this WWU forum. "Happy Mother's Day" to all you mom's out there.

Thanks for your participation!

lancaster lady

Bless you Kirk ! Amazing how ypu handle so many Moms , and you manage superbly  ........ :)

Doe

Yes, thank you, Kirk!   And thanks to all the moms here - we've kept life going here on Earth!
:) :) :) :) :) :)

luise.volta

May 13, 2012, 07:17:48 AM #3 Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 08:08:16 AM by luise.volta
What a gift this Website is, Kirk! As are you! Thanks for creating it and for taking the time to keep it maintained on the tecnhical levels that most of us know nothing about...and...for solving the technical issues that invariably come up from time to time.

I tried to put our picture together here but have forgotten how to do that...so I put it to the left under my name.

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

constantmargaret

Thank you Kirk!  Luise, you have a good boy.  :D

luise.volta

Yup and he sure has a lot of "moms" here! :-)
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

Beth 2011

Thank you Kirk!  This is has been a true haven of healing for me.  I just love your Mom!

kirk.vandenberghe

Working on WWU is my pleasure. Hope you're all enjoying your day. It's a sunny 86 degrees here on Kauai today. Aloha.

lancaster lady

Thanks Kirk ......it's only 9 degrees Celsius here and wet !
Do you take in boarders ? lol

elsieshaye

Thank you for everything you do for us, Kirk!
This too shall pass.  All is well.

Pooh

Thanks Kirk!  You da' bomb!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

kttssteel5

Thank you for the Mothers Day thought, however, I did want to share so good news, my DS actually FB me a Happy Mothers Day message, I thought I would have a heart attack, it isn't much but it sure is a start at least with one of my kids.  Hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day.