March 28, 2024, 07:11:13 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Re: My Son wont let me see my new born 1st grandchild - New Member 3

Started by runningamma, April 05, 2012, 01:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runningamma

Thanks for the chance to see that other MILs struggle with the same issues I do.  I want to be a Christian about the situation, but I tell you what, this is the biggest struggle I have ever faced in my life.  Lord help me. 

pam1

Welcome runningamma :)

Please read the topics in the category Open Me First.  It'll give you a feel for WWU and how we came about.  Nothing wrong with your post, we ask all new members to do so.

I moved your post into it's own topic so our posters can see we have a new member and make it easier to greet you.  We're here when you want to talk some more about your situation, no rush.

Glad you found us.
People throw rocks at things that shine - Taylor Swift

Pooh

Welcome runninggamma.  Keep reading and you will find you are so not alone.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell