April 25, 2024, 06:21:11 AM

News:

"Welcome to WiseWomenUnite.com -- When adult children marry and leave home, life can sometimes get more complex instead of simpler.  Being a mother-in-law or daughter-in-law can be tough.  How do we extend love and support to our mothers-in-law, adult children, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, and grandchildren without interfering?  What do we do when there are communication problems?  How can we ask for help when we need it without being a burden?  And how do our family members feel about these issues?  We invite you to join our free forum, read some posts... and when you're ready...share your challenges and wisdom."

Daughter destroyed grandson by coming to get him today

Started by JaneF, March 31, 2012, 06:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaneF

I want to thank you wonderful ladies for all your support as of late.  I honestly am a bit too emotional to tell the whole story right now.  All I will say for now it was horrible watching this little 8 year old sobbing his eyes out and being forced into the truck with his mom, even though he was saying he did not want to go.  Please keep him in your thoughts for now as I am VERY worried about his well being and safety.  I'll post when I have had time to collect myself.  J

luise.volta

Oh, Jane, what a terribly sad situation. I'm so sorry. Sending love...
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. Dalai Lama

nikncon

Jane I feel your pain and hope that your gs will be back with you soon.Hugs.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

diazdebbie

I'm so sorry Jane.  I feel your pain. I pray for you and especially your GS.  Big hugs.

artlady

Oh I"m so sorry Jane F. I know this has got to be hard but I feel he will be back, he knows where he feels secure and safe thank goodness for that time you gave him which will always be a cherished time for him and he will always look up to his gp for what they did and do for him and the love he knows from them. WE Will all have you, dh and gs in our thoughts , prayers and on our hearts . WE are here for you anytime you need us. Sending lots of cyber hugs

Pen

Thinking of you & GS, JaneF.
Respect ... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlieb

Ruth

Jane I've followed your story.  This is not the end, I know how you feel.  I won't go into all the reasons why I know, but I do know that you are sobbing your heart out, and seeing that moment over and over in your mind.  Don't give way to despair, keep looking forward.  Every time we take on a battle for a higher purpose, we get pounded.  Don't expect it to be easy.  This is not final, and I hope you can console yourself today with that confidence, and it only strengthen your resolve to move forward and do what has to be done for your little one. 

lancaster lady

Oh no ! Dear Jane , you have boosted this little guys confidence and he is stronger than before . He knows you are there for him , waiting . My heart is with you and this wee boy . Bless you Jane .

JaneF

I thank you for the great words of comfort my friends. It is now Monday morning, and I have gotten some sickening information that I can only hope is false...but there have been suspicions (by professionals as well as myself) that more awful abuses have might happened to this GS. Luise if this information is too graphic I will understand your removing it. Apparently there is an ongoing investigation against my daughter and her husband by legal authorities as well as child protective services. These ALLEGATIONS were made by this mans 15 year old daughter that ran away this past January (she is now with her birth mother). Let me just say the allegations consist of a very inappropriate nature if you get my point, and involves not only this girls father but my daughter as well!!!  There is information regarding photos being taken and placed on the computer (these accusations came from the 15 year old girl).  I spoke with this girls mother, who I finally found using Facebook!  This mother and her ex the girls father have an older son together.  She told me that son was removed from their home when he was an adolescent because he "did inappropriate things to the sister who was very young then, and he also did the same to a yet younger half sibling, a boy. He went to a boys home or something like that for these issues. This mother stated to me that my daughters husband (the father of all of these children ) had done this very same thing to his own sister!!!  Again, an allegation and I do not know if there were ever charges or anything. Makes me wonder then about this newest developement, and I am obviously very upset. I have a call in this morning to child protective services there about this, and a call in to that mothers attorney as well!!! I plan to seek legal counsel in preparation for possibly filing for legal custody of these grandsons. I may have to wait to see what unfolds this morning because that mother said something about something that will be happening today!!! I am wondering if there will be charges or arrests today or what? I have not given up hope just yet.  I plan to continue to seek information and help for the children.  My daughter appeared "high" when she came and got my grandson. The first thing she did after she left here was call my grandaughter (her daughter I am raising) and ask her if my grandsons medications were in the bags!  These are the medications "that were missing" when she gave him to me in February! Like I said before...it has happened a few other times as well (that I KNOW about).  This is a terrible situation.  Both of this mans ex wives have now told me pretty much the same info on this guy, and it gets worse as I speak to more folks. I'll keep you posted on events as they unfold...keep my grandsons in your thoughts please!   J

themuffin

I could barely contain myself reading what you wrote.  Dear God, I want these allegations to be false.  Somehow from all that you've written and the number of people who are alleging the same thing, I doubt that there isn't some truth involved.  My heart is hurting for you and your gc.  I will keep you all in my prayers.  And yes, please keep us posted.  Sending hugs.....

elsieshaye

This too shall pass.  All is well.

Ruth

I have been thinking of you all w/e, and continue to keep you in my prayers.  Stay strong.  We're behind you.

Pooh

Checking in and catching up with everyone this morning.  I'm so sorry Jane.  How horrible for GS and you both.  My goodness, now I'm angry at CPS in your area if what you were told is true.  If they have a victim and an investigation, why oh why would they not put GS in your care until the investigation is complete with these other allegations.  I do not understand at all.  My thoughts and prayers to all the children involved and to you Jane.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. -
Joseph Campbell

Ruth

this bothered me off and on all night last night.  Where is KEYS GIRL?  If I'm not mistaken, she had a lot of detailed info about what to do with dicey legal situations like this....there are channels and I don't know, but I am sure somebody's door needs to be pounded in to get in onto somebody's desk immediately.  help somebody please.

nikncon